I have an exciting role on behalf of a growing Retail Broker which is seeking a Group Conduct Officer located anywhere in the UK to provide a business partnering function with regard to their Regional offices (in excess of 20 offices). The successful compliance candidates will:
* Remain up to date with regulatory and group requirements and where appropriate/required to suggest changes to group procedures
* Provide support/training/mentoring so that group and compliance procedures are successfully implemented/maintained
* Be a reference point for fielding queries from offices
* Analyse and report MI from the business
* Carry out monitoring activities as directed together with reporting requirements
* Carry out ad-hoc assignments as directed
* Support the group risk and compliance team and the wider group to achieve its objectives including taking part in group/office/business projects
* Build good working relationships with offices whilst maintaining independence and objectivity
Training will be provided but experience in GI retail broking is essential. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of compliance delivery nationally for a company that is expanding and growing. Please contact me direct for more detail. Travel is a feature of this role to engage with the increasing number of Regional offices.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.