Associate (Mid or Senior) | Private Clients
A full-service law firm with a growing Milton Keynes office is looking to expand the thriving national private client practice. The private client team is highly experienced offering a wide range of services to high net worth families and individuals undertaking various family and private client work at all levels and across many sectors.
Clients’ consist of family business owners, landed estates, newly acquired wealth, private individuals with inherited wealth and their families and Trustees of substantial trusts.
The Associate or Senior will have a proven record of working directly with clients through both external client development as well as internal referrals, also working closely with other practice groups and the private client and family law team.
* Rich experience of private client law working with wealthy families and trusts
* Strong business development experience through both external and internal contacts
* Technical experience across private client law including trusts, estate, power of attorney
* Experienced Lawyer at Associate or Senior Associate level with appetite to progress towards partnership
* STEP qualification desirable
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.