Search for your perfect job
Join the conversation
yesterday In Stoke for the Insurance institute dinner. Been upgraded to a Suite, result. Looking forward to catching up with some familiar faces.
Looking for a role in General Insurance – or for new insurance professionals for your business?
We’ll help you achieve your goal.
At IDEX, we have an enviable track record for matching exceptional candidates with successful companies. We put all of our expert knowledge of the insurance sector into creating the results you are looking for, whether it is a new role or a new recruit.
Our wide range of clients includes:
- Insurance Brokers
- Insurance Companies
- Underwriting Agencies
- Loss Adjusters
- Claims Management Companies
- In-House Insurance Divisions
- Accident Management Companies
- Service Providers
Looking to fill a General Insurance role? Contact us now.
We specialise in roles across the sector, including:
- Chief Underwriting Officer (CUO), Lead Underwriter, Active Underwriter, Underwriter, Development Underwriter, Assistant Underwriter, Underwriting Assistant
- Head of Claims, Claims Director, Claims Executive, Claims Assessor, Claims Broker, Claims Handler, Loss Adjuster
- Head of Office, Broking Director, Placing Broker, Producing Broker, Wholesale Broker, Account Executive, Account Handler, Broker Technician
- Chief Risk Officer, Risk Manager, Risk Consultant, Risk Officer
- Head of Compliance, Compliance Director, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer
- Sales Director, Sales Manager, Development Executive - Broking, Broker, Development Manager, Telesales Executive
- Managing Director, Operations Manager
- Product Development Manager, Product Analyst
- Cargo, Energy, GIT, Hull, Marine Liability, P&I, War, Yacht
- Construction, Contingency, Corporate, Credit, D&O, E&O, Employers' Liability, Engineering, Environmental, Financial Institutions, Financial Lines, K&R, Liability, Political Risks, Professional Indemnity, Property, Public Liability
- Direct, Facultative, Property Catastrophe, Treaty
- Pricing Analyst