- Posted 23 March 2023
- Salary£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineGeneral Insurance
nherit a loyal £200k+ book of mid-market to corporate sized clients - Tick!
Feel rewarded by your leadership team, both financially and through personal recognition - Tick!
Separate new business team who will win you accounts to service, whilst having a very realistic organic growth target (£20k - £30k) - Tick!
You're interested in a new challenge going into 2023, but there are very few Insurance Brokers you would 'choose' to work for locally, especially if you have to start building an account from scratch again.
This opportunity is uniquely special, ideal if you are a reliable, passionate and an 'advice led' Account Executive.
Take this Independently owned Insurance Brokers in Leicestershire for example. Having achieved a record financial year, on track to do an additional £3mil GWP within the next 12 months they have an opportunity available to join as a Servicing Account Executive.
You'll gradually be introduced to clients within your first 12 months, your customer base will be within a range of business sectors including Construction, Manufacturing, Wholesale, Motor and Engineering.
This firm are without doubt one of the industry leaders when it comes to employee engagement and recognition. Whether you are looking to be rewarded financially or through career progression, the leadership team will ensure you are engaged, kept happy and have a voice within the business (We have many case studies to share about this).
Who will you be working with?
- As an experienced Commercial Account Executive, you will be working closely with the senior leadership team in order to drive organic growth. You'll have access to a wide range of established Insurers with support from an in-house Broking/Placement team
- The team you will be working with are very well connected in the market and have a strong reputation within their client base. This means they receive many referrals and new business enquiries, both directly and via introducers.
- Many of the people you will be working alongside have been with the business for many years (Very low turnover of staff). This is because they have built a fantastic working culture, in their words "the perfect mix of being corporate but having fun at the same time"
- You'll have the support from telemarketing, marketing, risk management and claims divisions so you are able to support your client base at all times.
- Cool, quirky offices to work in which include break out booths, football/pool tables, bar, barista coffee machines and professional meeting rooms. Don't forget free car parking!
What's on offer?
- A market competitive salary designed to encourage you to achieve a strong retention rate and new business growth.
- Bonus/commission incentive scheme ranging from 10% up to 50% of income generated.
- Free car parking on site
- Long-term company incentives to promote personal growth and development (There is also a hidden LTIP too which we can discuss with you on the phone)
Not got a CV no problem give me a call and we'll take it from there.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.