- Posted 20 June 2022
- Salary£30000 - £35000 per annum
- LocationEast Midlands
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineGeneral Insurance
There's lots of potential to grow your career within the commercial insurance sector, there's just not a lot of opportunity to do so at your current Insurance Broker.
You're either a naturally ambitious Commercial Account Handler needing an opportunity to push your career to the next level
When it comes to your insurance career, you've always liked to be challenged. You consistently want to learn more, do better and have the opportunity for continual growth. Not all Brokers offer career progression, this Broker does.
What you'll love about this company:
- Culturally it's a good place to be - the team are friendly, supportive and there is constant opportunity to grow.
- Whether your long-term aspirations are to start servicing much bigger clients or you want to try your hand at being an Account Executive - It's all on offer in the future.
- Attractive salary offerings based on experience to date and great overall package.
- They offer a fantastic pension with the minimal of personal contributions.
You'll also enjoy flexible working, from day 1 and post pandemic. You will required to work in the office twice a week with the rest at home, so you can be based anywhere across the East Midlands.
- Joining as a Senior Account Handler, you will have exposure to a range of commercial policies including commercial package/combined, motor trade, property owners and some Financial Lines.
- Using the Acturis system, you'll work closely with Account Executives and be there to support their needs when and where required.
What they need from you:
- To be considered, you must hold experience as a Commercial Account Handler.
- Acturis experience is preferred, but isn't a pre-requisite.
Not all Brokers offer this type of opportunity, so we are genuinely excited by this one! Get in touch today for more information!