- Posted 14 March 2023
- Salary£20000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineGeneral Insurance
Our client is seeking an Account Handler to join their commercial division. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of providing excellent customer service to clients/customers as well as a passion for charity.
- Manage a portfolio of policyholders from various sectors, providing them with exceptional customer service and ensuring their policies are tailored to meet their specific needs.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, insurers, and other stakeholders in the sector.
- Work closely with various insurers to provide clients with accurate and competitive quotes.
- Handle policy renewals and mid-term adjustments, ensuring all necessary documentation is in place.
- Keep up-to-date with changes in legislation and regulation and provide clients with guidance on how changes may impact their policies.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- A commitment to continuing professional development and staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
Employee Benefits & Professional Development:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career advancement and professional development.
- Autoenrollment pension scheme; 5% employer and 5% employee contribution of qualifying earnings
- Generous sick pay policy
- BUPA cash plan
- Death In Service benefit
- Electric Vehicle salary sacrifice scheme available
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for providing exceptional customer service and we want to hear from you.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.