IDEX Consulting is partnered with one of the UK's strongest mid-tier consulting firms in the search for two Actuarial Consultants to work in their specialised insurance pricing team, on behalf of the Pension Insurance Corporation (PIC). This is a rare opportunity to work in a small, specialised team, working on a long term contract with PIC.
Key responsbilities below:
- Work as part of a team to assist clients solve their challenges and meet their objectives
- Produce complex actuarial models and calculations
- Draft written advice to clients on a wide range of topics including DB and DC schemes
- Regular liaison and communication with the client team
- Working with clients on complex bespoke projects, such as benefit design, member option exercises, scheme merges etc.
- Assist client team leaders but progress to reviewing the work of others and communicate directly with clients
This role would suit a pensions actuary (part-qual or nearly/newly) who is interested in more technical pricing work, away from traditional trustee consulting.
Contact Lewis Campbell for further information.