This is an exciting role for an Adviser Relationship Manager, to join one of the largest independently owned wealth management firms in the UK.
This dynamic and progressive company - truly focuses on the importance of financial planning not just financial advice. With a strong, caring and nurturing culture and flexible working that enables their people to thrive and develop.
Leading a team of Advisers across London/ London Area. You will be responsible for and take ownership of the revenue target for the team.
You will also provide Advisers with the support, direction, motivation coaching, mentoring and guidance to achieve revenue target.
- Contribute to and own the sales strategy for division, meet and exceed targets
- Develop the sales budget for the Advisers, present to CD
- Understand the advice proposition and process
- Monitor progress on individual revenue target, provide or arrange for any necessary training and coaching to ensure targets are achieved
- Collaborate with the compliance department to ensure that all activities undertaken by the Advisers meet with compliance procedures and processes.
- Provide meaningful MI and a written report to CD on a monthly basis for presentation to Executive Team
- Review the client bank on a regular basis and ensure it is managed effectively, ensuring TCF
- Encourage and assist Advisers in growing target client numbers, by understanding each Advisers motivators and training needs
- Build a highly effective team of Advisers, maintain retention by building lasting, trusting relationships with the Advisers
- Expand network of Advisers to build a bank of talented Advisers to assist with recruitment
- Hold regular team meetings which are organised with follow-up action plans
- Engage on a regular basis with Advisers and understand the Advisers client bank
- Periodically attend client meetings alongside an authorised Adviser, to observe Adviser technique from a sales and opportunities perspective and to aid Adviser development. On occasion, the ARM may assist the adviser and provide verbal advice to the client, which is deemed a regulated activity. To facilitate this the ARM will be authorised as an adviser in a limited capacity, the details of which are reflected in the T&C scheme
- Plan and develop presentations and deliver at client seminars
- Co-ordinate with Head of Advice, review client proposition and roll out appropriate training
- Develop training and development plans in partnership with Learning & Development Manager
- Be proactive to change and demonstrate leadership capabilities during the change cycle
This company is a great place to work, join and to partner with - if you are interested in being a part of this rapidly growing vibrant company, that cares for their people as well as their clients, please contact me in the first instance for further information.