Exciting opportunity for an associate with experience in Agricultural property to join an extremely successful and growing team in London, working for a Top 40 firm.
The firm are one of the largest property teams in the UK working on a wide variety of projects, with this team focusing on work with farmers, corporates, investors in land, trustees and owners of landed estates, charities and other rural property owners.
The role would consist of:
- Sale and purchase of agricultural land, farms and estates
- Land development schemes
- Agricultural and business tenancies
- Farming partnerships
- Renewable energy projects
- Refinancing transactions for landowners and businesses operating in the rural sector.
They offer extremely high quality work, achievable billable targets leading to real WLB and a real focus on progression and development.
For this role you will need the following:
- 1+ PQE Experience
- Qualified solicitor - England and Wales
- Experience in Agricultural/Rural Property transactions
For more information on this role, please contact Rhys for a confidential conversation.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.