- Posted 17 May 2022
- Salary£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits package
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineGeneral Insurance
Area Sales Manager
We are looking for a sales professional with B2B field sales experience.
You will have the flexibility to be able to set your own face-to-face appointments and have appointments set for you by our sales development team in your assigned territory.
The client will give you high-quality leads who are customers of other divisions within the business, with a view to gathering the prospect's needs and requirements and obtaining insurance quotations for them.
You will be responsible for managing your sales pipeline and learn to review your performance through the sales cycle.
- Achievable commission scheme/bonus scheme that enables an OTE of £75k (uncapped so higher earnings are possible)
- Car or car allowance provided
- Friendly and supportive team, with the option to work remotely or in one of our spacious modern offices
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increases with service)
- Company sick pay scheme and Health Shield cash plan (after one year of service)
- Pension scheme, plus life assurance scheme after two years of service
The experience and skills that we are looking for include:
- An understanding of fleet and/or commercial insurance is essential
- A proven track record in field sales, where you have nurtured pipeline from initial lead to close is expected
- A self-motivated individual with a willingness to work toward stretching targets and rise to a challenge for uncapped financial rewards
- Great communication skills and the initiative to ask the right questions, think flexibly and develop rapport over the phone and in person with key decision makers
- Enthusiasm for developing your existing skills and learning about our suite of products and services to add value to your conversations
- Organisational skills and excellent attention to detail, as you will be monitoring and managing your sales pipeline and obtaining accurate, in-depth information from and about your prospects