Seeking a talented individual to join the Valuations team of a professional services firm that are experiencing unprecedented growth based from their Birmingham offices. This is a hybrid role that accommodates an element of home working.
This is an opportunity to experience 'real' career progression with a top tier consulting firm that offer a superb work / life balance.
Generalist Valuations experience is sought to support a wide range of clients for accounting, tax and commercial purposes.
In this role you will:
- lead various valuation assignments and prepare the analysis, execution and reporting required.
- Assist with proposals and pitches to help the firm 'win' new to firm business.
- Lead and supervise the workload & performance of a small Vals team.
To be considered:
- Degree level educated with a professional qualification (or working towards) such as: ACA, ACCA, CFA.
- Strong technical valuations skills.
- Knowledge of purchase price allocations, IP valuations, share options and growth shares.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to deliver valuations services to a broad range of clients.