- Posted 22 March 2023
- Salary£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineFinancial Services
We are working with a leading National IFA firm who due to expansion are now looking to hire Associate Advisers.
To be considered for this role you must hold the level 4 diploma (or be very close to obtaining)
Head office is in Bromsgrove so you will be required to travel to the office once every couple of weeks for face to face training.
You will be put onto a 6-12 month programme, working within a variety of departments so you are able to get a thorough understanding of the firm and how they operate. You will attend a variety of development sessions within this programme run by the internal Learning and Development department alongside the development managers to help you be support you with your Journey to become an IFA.
Key Responsibilities as our Associate Adviser will include:
- Working within a variety of departments responsible for processing advice to our clients from beginning to end and this will require focus, ownership of tasks and delivery within agreed deadlines
- Attendance to ALL of the Development Sessions from the Learning & Development Team as well as the Field Management Team
- Willingness to work within different departments due to occasional ad-hoc requirements
- Observation & support of existing IFA's to get a solid understanding of the role and how advice is constructed and delivered across a variety of client meetings
The Ideal candidate:
- A good academic background that provides the foundation for additional studies
- A strong interest in Financial Services and, helping clients with their Holistic Financial Planning needs
- A basic knowledge of what Holistic Financial Planning is and why this is important
- The ability to engage with colleagues and clients to build effective and trusted relationships
- Ability to reflect and be self-aware so that you can assess how you are doing and ask for any additional support should that be required
- Training and qualifications - Full financial support to achieve further development and qualifications
- Contributory pension scheme, and death-in-service benefit at 4 x your annual salary
- Competitive salary and annual discretionary bonus, following one year's service
- Health benefit scheme - including digital gym subscriptions, dental and optional treatments and alternative therapies
- Flexible working options and competitive holiday allowance, with annual buy and sell scheme options
- Loyalty bonus and additional holiday days, based on length of service
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Social events
For more information on this associate adviser role please click apply!
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.