- Posted 23 February 2022
- Salary£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- DisciplineFinancial Services
We are working with a growing financial planning firm who are looking to expand their business in Kent.
The ideal person for this role will already hold their level 4 diploma and have previous paraplanning experience. Your role will be to provide support to a Senior Financial Planner in delivering high quality advice and service to clients in line with the client objectives whilst utilising best practice in all areas of the advice process.
You will be mentored through the process from start to finish whilst receiving a handful of clients to kick start your financial planning career once you obtain CAS!
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Work closely with the Senior Financial Planners in providing financial planning support and advice to clients
- Attend client meetings with Senior Financial Planner, ensuing that you are both adequately prepared in advance, provide support with cashflow forecasting and ensure that accurate notes are taken
- Ensure that all client meetings are accurately documented inline with the company financial planning process
- Ensure that both hard and soft fact-finding is completed to high company standards and that sufficient client information is obtained and then analysed to best effect
- Provide timely and accurate information to the paraplanning team for client reports to be completed
- Within the first 6 months of the role develop an understanding of the company's full advice process
- Where applicable provide research and analysis of investment funds and financial products, whilst considering the client objectives
- Conduct research solutions from the centralised investment proposition and other investment solutions where the CIP is not appropriate
- Review asset allocation for any investment/pension holdings
- Complete financial cashflow forecasts, clearly demonstrating the clients current and future financial position
If you are looking for that next step in your career and wanting the opportunity to become a Financial Planner for a highly successful and reputable firm, please click apply and we will be in touch!