- Posted 18 May 2023
- Salary£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + Bens + superb career progression
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Audit Assistant Manager (London / Bristol / Birmingham)
Audit Assistant Manager
(London / Birmingham or Bristol)
£45,000 - £50,000 + Excellent Bens + true career progression & opportunities
Due to significant investment in its operations & people there is a rare and exciting opportunity to join one of the UKs leading integrated professional & financial services groups during a time of unprecedented growth, within its Assurance & Business Services division.
Offering a varied working environment where you will partner with a varied slate of clients ranging from, SMEs, high growth scale-up's, mid to large corporates, listed companies, private clients, NPO's and entrepreneurs.
Join a highly talented team and a firm that genuinely has a fantastic work-life balance and a firm that delivers a personalised service to all its clients!
What will you be doing?
- Regular contact with clients to confirm progress, identify solutions & ensure expectations are met.
- Continue to develop your network & establish relationship with key contacts.
- Assist with the planning of audits and accounting assignments.
- Prepare draft accounts/report and completion memo (including identification of control weaknesses or areas of improvement).
- Understand and appreciate key commercial aspects of the client's business.
- Be able to work on several different assignments at one time.
- Attend client meetings.
- ACA/ACCA finalist / newly qualified or equivalent.
- Demonstrable audit and accounts experience gained within a professional services/accountancy practice.
- Strong communication & stakeholder engagement skills (internal and external).
- Ability to organise yourself & wider teams to ensure deliver of multiple engagements at any one time.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.