Business Director - Legal
Banking & Finance Partner
This top 50 national law firm and recognised Banking and Finance team is looking to recruit into one of its newest offices, a senior Banking and Finance solicitor who is looking to grow the offering. This is a perfect opportunity for a Banking and Finance Partner, Legal Director or Senior Associate looking to build out a team and offering in Kent.
The team itself covers a range of banking and finance matters including:
- Syndicated and bilateral conventional lending
- Property finance, including advising on funding acquisitions of land, investment property and development/construction
- Education loans and housing association finance
- Acquisition Finance
- Re-financings, restructurings/work-outs
- Private finance and loan arrangements
- Asset finance/asset backed lending.
The perfect candidate will be over 7 years PQE, and have a strong ambition and desire to grow a practice.
On offer is a very competitive salary, with relocation support for anyone moving out of London to Kent. There is a full comprehensive benefits package too.
If you wish to apply for the position of Banking & Finance Solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.