- Posted 17 April 2023
- Salary£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits package
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineGeneral Insurance
We are supporting a growing Broker in South Birmingham who are looking for a Branch Manager to join their business.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Branch Manager is primarily responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Account Handler teams in Birmingham, supporting, and motivating the delivery of ambitious key performance objectives and targets.
The role is key in leading, developing, managing, and supporting the performance and development of the Handling Team Managers and their teams, engendering a culture of pride and belief in ownership, service excellence, and ensuring efficient and effective processes that contribute to both the client experience and delivery of revenue growth, long-term client retention and continued long term sustainable business growth.
Here you will
- Overseeing the day-to-day Account Handling operations, to include service level delivery and the maintenance of adequate resource within the branch team.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and set robust actions through feedback.
- Providing proactive support to assist the Account Handling teams in achieving key performance objectives and targets including forwarding upselling, cross-selling, and new business opportunities to colleagues for in-depth specialist advice, supporting the evolution and innovation of our client positions.
- Coaching/mentoring team managers and team members to help them strive to deliver achieve and maintain a high level of customer service whilst always promoting exceptional customer care standards, putting customer interests at the centre of all activities.
- Empower Team Managers by sharing skills and knowledge, helping them to develop their capabilities including identifying existing formal and informal training opportunities.
Working with Compliance to assist the team to achieve the Data Quality, - Compliance and Contract Certainty targets and requirements for all prospects and clients.
- Use data and other tools to develop initiatives to improve technical control and drive customer service.
- Ensuring the team are recording accurately and effectively all client information and developments with prospects on Acturis.
- Building and driving sales campaigns to achieve the desired outcome and providing timely and accurate MI on their progress.
- Working closely with Group Resources colleagues and Team Managers to effectively implement change to deliver agreed business benefits and drive positive ways of working.
- Build a positive culture and role model our core values.
- Effectively communicate and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, including the delivery of communications from Senior Management and giving feedback where necessary.
- Support the performance development review process, actively engaging the team managers and members in the process.
- Support Team Managers with employee relations and performance issues, liaising with Group HR to mitigate any people risks and provide reasonable support to ensure individual and team success.
- Recruit new team members, with and in support of the Team Managers, as and when required and approved including effective liaison with Group HR.
Offering a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.
Want to know more give me a call or send your CV over to Alexandra Callinan at Idex.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.