A well-established and expanding Lloyd's Broker are looking for a Professional Liability Broker to deal with international wholesale insurance business. This role sits in a team which deal with Medical Malpractice, Life-Sciences, D&O, Cyber & Tech risks, so there would be broad exposure!
Duties will include:
- Broking both new and existing Professional Liability risks into Lloyd's via in-house binders, lineslips and open market.
- Taking care of client enquiries, renewals and mid-term adjustments.
- Collating and communicating clients' requirements to ensure appropriate marketing of the risk.
- Building and nurturing relationships with Underwriters in order to secure the best terms for the client.
- Working with team Director in growing existing portfolio through new or existing contacts, and cross selling across the company
Applicants should have:
- Good knowledge of Professional Liability insurance (Med Mal and Life Science also desirable).
- Experience of account handling and broking in the London Market.
- The ability and desire to deal with a large varied workload!
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.