If you're in the Employee Benefits market and excited at the prospect of joining a leading firm to support their ambitious growth strategy, please keep reading….
This firm have been consistently delivering double digit growth with no signs of slowing down; and are now looking to expand their already successful corporate team with more top-tier individuals who want to contribute to their ongoing success.
I'm keen to speak with both 'up and coming' and established sales focused individuals who have experience within Employee Benefits/Health & Benefits/People Experience and HR/Benefits tech - in the mid-large corporate space
- Are you commercially minded with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the Employee Benefits product suite
- Exposure to clients 250-1000 or 1000+ depending on market segment
- Able to connect with clients and understand their challenges, rather than dropping into solution mode
- The ability to talk on a much broader level about Benefits and working with a specialist consultant when required
- Excited at the prospect of joining a leading firm to support their ambitious growth strategy
- Intermediary experience
If any of the below sound like you…
- Hit the ceiling in your current role
- Frustrated due to lack of direction or responsibility
- Undervalued and under-appreciated
- Lack of flexibility or appreciation
- Or maybe just fancy a new challenge