I have been retained by my client, a financial services business offering pension and holistic financial advice, as they are seeking a Business Development Manager as the business continues to grow.
Are you a proactive, positive and resilient individual with potential existing contacts with Intermediaries, Solicitors, Accountants and Mortgage Brokers?
With an initial salary of £35k plus an uncapped bonus scheme, this opportunity requires the successful applicant to maintain existing relationships and develop new relationships to further strengthen the business opportunity.
The role is a work from home opportunity with a trip into London every 2nd month. To be successful you will need to be able to develop relationships and sell the company benefits.
The business offers DB pension transfers and has the gold standard, as well as DC pension consolidation. They have recently acquired a business where they are now able to offer full Independent holistic advice.
- Grow business levels and generate greater revenue into the business
- Source and develop introducer and intermediary relationships
- Develop the direct proposition through business development and marketing opportunities
- Experience of working within a financial services or similar organisation.
- Strong track record in performance against agreed targets
- Ability to build and nurture solid business relationships.
The successful Business Development Manager will be part of a growing and successful business where earnings are uncapped. For more information, please apply now.