Our client, a global Broker have a new opportunity for a Forensic Accountant to join their successful claims consulting team to specialise in business interruption claims.
The role will involve;
- Calculating complex business interruption claims
- Attending/leading claims meetings with clients, Insurers and Legal Representatives
- Challenging Insurers, Loss Adjusters and experts to ensure clients achieve the best possible outcomes
- Understanding and interpreting PDBI policy language and coverage
- Supporting the regional claims team and wider claims community with advice and training regarding technical issues on PDBI related topics
The successful candidate will ideally be working towards their ACCA qualification and have previous experience handling BI claims. You must have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing with clients, insurers, adjusters and internal stakeholders.
A willingness to travel across the UK at short notice as required to assist clients where large losses occur.
This role offers remote / agile working and you can be based anywhere in the UK.... You will be joining one of the world's largest privately held independent Insurance Brokers who have a fantastic brand within the industry!
Salary up to £60k + car allowance + excellent benefits package.
Please get in touch for a confidential chat!