Are You a Business Development Manager looking for a new challenge? Are you seeking an opportunity to join a National IFA firm with great career prospects?
My client seeks an experienced Level 4 Qualified BDM. The main focus of the role is to manage existing introducer relationships and generate new introducer relationship to feed new business into both the corporate and private client divisions, with a focus on new corporate client acquisition.
The role is HOMEBASED but the successful BDM applicant will be expected in the office in Bristol and travel along the M4 corridor.
- To drive sales across the entire revenue spectrum including all service and product areas
- To own, project manage and deliver business development campaigns in coordination with marketing
- To deliver personal revenue according to budget plan
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain relationships with business stakeholders, including clients, partners, or vendors
Critical Skills Required:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others
- The ability to think creatively and strategically and organisational skills
- Employee benefits products
- Financial planning
- Proven success in a business development Role
In return the successful applicant will receive:
Basic Salary £65k - 70k (DOE)
Generous Holiday allowance