Client Delivery Manager
IDEX are a dynamic, ambitious and privately owned consultancy focused on providing recruitment and business growth consultancy to the insurance, financial services and legal sectors across the UK, Europe, Middle East and further afield.
We have a strong reputation for delivering a quality led service to our clients across the insurance, legal and financial services sector and are at a very exciting part of our growth journey.
We have been established for over 15 years and pride ourselves on providing industry leading service to our range of clients and candidates. We operate from offices in Birmingham, London, Manchester and Glasgow.
What you will LOVE about working for IDEX
- Our people - we focus on hiring the best then giving them the platform to succeed and get to the next level of their potential
- Our focus on development and training means no one stands still in their career with us
- You will receive a highly attractive salary and rewards package with the significant bonus potential
- A clear career development plan to allow you to progress your career within the business down a number of different routes
- A fully flexible working environment, with access to our office network and the ability to work from home. You will be provided with all the tools necessary, including company mobile phone and laptop
- A market leading suite of benefits
Our newly formed partnerships team are a fast paced, passionate and high performing team that delivers in-house recruitment, talent acquisition and future pipe lining solutions to a selection of high profile clients.
Working closely with our experienced Client Partnership Consultants, you will be building relationships with a targeted segment of high value candidates, ranging from entry level to senior hires, delivering the talent our clients need to achieve their own ambitious growth plans.
You will be identifying and nurturing the best, high calibre insurance talent for key positions to meet both current and future requirements.
Passionate about people, you will be confident in building trusted relationships with candidates ensuring an exceptional level of candidate experience at all times. Your resourcing process will enhance the candidates journey and perception of our clients business and brand.
You will have an entrepreneurial edge and demonstrate a willingness to utilise different resourcing techniques to deliver for the client.
What we need from you
You will be a collaborative, entrepreneurial individual with the communication skills to develop strong, effective relationships with candidates.
You will demonstrate real energy and enthusiasm to get people engaged.
Strong listening skills - able to absorb and note down key intelligence from candidate conversations to help build strong relationships.
You will have a keen attention to detail and the ability to follow a process through to conclusion.