- Posted 27 January 2023
- Salary£70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits package
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Executive Director & Regional Manager
Chartered Adviser (Scotland)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Chartered Financial Planner to join this Personal Wealth team. We are looking for a candidate who is driven by a desire to deliver good outcomes for clients. As a new team that will continue to develop and grow, the candidate should be flexible and confident to provide their input. Being able to work collaboratively in a team environment is a must.
Candidates with experience in a previous adviser role will be considered. You should be qualified to level 6 and have attained Chartered status.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, confidence with clients and high levels of technical knowledge are requisites.
A strong networker who feels comfortable presenting to large audiences, you should be able to evidence high levels of client-centricity as well as your approach to both growing and serving your client base.
While the role will involve supporting distribution efforts, for example, by attending webinars and seminars for large corporates, the primary responsibility will be to onboard and serve new clients.
As a growing business the role has scope for progression in the future. We support flexible working patterns.
- Upholding our values and culture of client centricity at all times.
- Supporting distribution efforts, e.g. delivering and attending webinars/seminars for large employers
- Actively seeking to onboard new clients
- Contribute to the evolution and growth of our business and propositions through sharing views, knowledge and expertise with other team members
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings, either on-line, within an office environment or in clients' homes or business premises
- Conducting in-depth assessments of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
- Completing investment risk analyses using attitude to investment risk questionnaires
- Researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services
- Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients' requirements
- Designing financial strategies
- Meeting all regulatory aspects of the role, e.g. requirements for disclosure, costs of the services or products provided whilst accepting responsibility for the advice provided
- Promoting and recommending financial products and services to meet given or negotiated sales targets
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation
- Contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments
- Reviewing and responding to clients changing needs and financial circumstances