The wealth management arm of a well-established, innovative and service-first accountancy practice are seeking to grow their chartered financial planning team in Leeds.
Operating out of a city-based practice, your focus will be on providing a whole-of-market financial planning service to new and existing clients across the region, with a focus on client service and holistic planning. You will work closely with an established and well-networked Accountancy team who provide tax, management accounts, corporate and R&D work to their clients; offering you the opportunity to leverage existing relationships to grow a portfolio of HNW clients.
This opportunity would be best suited to an accomplished networker who has experience of working with clients of varying complexity and wealth, ideally holding advanced qualifications and Chartered status with the CII.
- Providing a client-focused holistic advice service to HNW and UHNW clients
- Networking cross functionally to leverage existing relationships
- Collaborate closely with sales, marketing and events teams to grow proactive introductions and networking opportunities
- Manage and retain a portfolio of existing HNW/UHNW clients, providing a comprehensive, high-quality and service-focused advice offering
- Work closely with the paraplanning and support teams to optimise client service and process standards
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to be the first Financial Planner on the ground in Leeds with an opportunity to network with an established and mature accountancy team for new client generation
- Flexibility and autonomy to build and manage your client portfolio across the region, and the opportunity to take the lead on proactive networking and events, with the support of an internal team
- Fully independent, whole of market offering, with a good IM proposition
- Strong stream of internal referrals
- Fantastic starting salary, package, and bonus potential
- Supportive, client-focused, tech-leveraged, and inclusive culture, giving you the tools, support, and environment to thrive as a Financial Planner
Get in touch with James Salmon at IDEX Consulting for more information.