My client is an expanding chartered financial planning firm currently looking to grow the team further by recruiting a Financial Planning Client Manager to provide administrative and client support services.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join a welcoming, collaborative team in a hands-on role.
In this role, you'd work closely with both advisers and clients, working through business from start to finish. Daily responsibilities will be varied, but will include:
- Working closely with product providers to obtain information and process business.
- Preparing recommendations, writing suitability reports for clients alongside advisers.
- Answering client enquiries via telephone and email, resolving these in a professional and timely manner.
- Using analytics tools to assess performance and simplify reporting for clients.
- Processing business in line with FCA and company procedures.
- Preparing review documents for clients including bespoke illustrations and valuations.
- Conducting detailed analysis of investments, assessing performance and cost.
- Co-operating effectively with the client management team and providing support and help when needed.
- Drafting research documents for advisers and on an Ad-hoc basis for company management.
Ideal applicants for this role will be detail focused, personable and will have administrative experience in Financial Services, ideally within an IFA firm. Both personality and experience are important in this role, as we are looking for someone with industry experience who can get up to speed quickly and who shares our collaborative team dynamic.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and benefits including a discretionary bonus scheme, 5% matched fully matched pension, life assurance, 28 days holiday plus bank holidays and flexible working.
If you are looking for a long-term role in a great company to work for, this could be the perfect next role for you.