My client is currently looking for two experienced Client Relationship Manager (Employee Benefits) join their team.
You can be based in Glasgow or Edinburgh. Salary up to £32k doe
Reporting directly to EB Section Managers, this is a key role, managing and administering a portfolio of employee benefit clients within agreed procedures and regulations.
You will be working with a team of client relationship managers and assisting the client's employee benefits consultants in the proactive management of their client's employee benefits.
- Manage a client bank solely as a standalone client relationship manager
- Proactively manage all client affairs in a prompt and efficient manner
- Ensure clients are attentively listened too to identify issues or needs
- Maintain a strong working relationship with all employers that you work alongside to become a key contact point
- Work within the rules and regulations of the pensions regulator
- Communicate clearly and precisely at all levels
- Plan, organise and prioritise workload, to ensure work is dealt within agreed service standards
- Ensure client records are accurate and kept up to date as per the company procedures
- Attend training session, maintain own training files, and develop relevant knowledge and skills
You will have:
- An understanding of workplace savings, risk, and health-care products
- Experience of working in the financial services industry
- Client facing experience
- Professional qualifications, or willingness to undertake relevant study
- An awareness of compliance issues and adhere to procedures
In return you will receive a really competitive salary and join a well-run business with great job satisfaction.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.