We are recruiting for Employee Benefits Administrator roles to join a large Bristol team. This part of the business is responsible for advising corporate clients on all aspects of the insured benefits relating to pensions, group income protection, group life assurance and critical illness.
What can you expect?
You will work in a busy office environment and will build/maintain administration of a portfolio of clients
What's in it for you?
- Challenging yet friendly and diverse work environment
- Exposure to a wide range of clients ensuring a varied work load
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell 5 days additional leave
- Highly competitive benefits package including pension scheme, private medical insurance, income protection with the ability to further tailor it to suit your individual needs with options including discounted gym memberships, travel insurance, childcare and retail vouchers and much more!
We will count on you to:
- Deliver superior analytical and consulting support to consulting teams and clients in a timely manner in line with the businesses target operating model
- To provide technical support to clients and colleagues
- Advanced communication with clients, colleagues and providers
- Adhere to processes
- Accurate and timely completion and maintenance of systems to achieve set targets
- Ownership of delivery of tasks and proactively manage own workload
- Partner with internal/external stakeholders to achieve best service for client
- Dealing with client and member queries (verbal and written), with support as appropriate in line with service level agreements to ensure timely client delivery
- Ensure quality of own work through right first time approach
- Champion continuous improvement within your team/location
- Develop and maintain appropriate technical and market knowledge
- Support revenue reporting activity as appropriate
- Quality checking of colleagues work to ensure accuracy
- Attend client meetings as required
- Manage client relationships to support retention and growth
- Training and technical referral for colleagues