- Posted 11 April 2023
- Salary£24000 - £28000 per annum
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Client Service Executive
The businesses true belief is that everyone should think ahead, have a financial plan and invest wisely. provide a complete financial planning and investment service to professionals, business owners, retirees and other high net worth individuals, and multi-asset management to financial advisers, trustees, consultants, family offices and charities.
Today, the business employs over 3000 employees and continues to grow.
The role of CSE supports Advisers and clients alike in their goals offering Adviser and client support for new business and client servicing.
- Managing leads with the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Accurate and timely client data entry onto CBAM and third party platforms/ systems to specified service level agreements
- Ongoing client communication regarding meetings, arranging appointments and diary management
- Preparing meeting packs and valuations for client appointments
- Call management/ client contact
- Handling and administration of incoming and outgoing communications covering all aspects of client instruction with respect to their portfolios, general enquiries and advice related documentation
- Checking new business paperwork, banking cheques, scanning and archiving documents
- Facilitation of new business to Platform and Off-Platform administration teams, from submission to completion
- Managing cash balances and cash movements including raising invoices for advice fees and chasing for payment