Client Delivery Manager
As a Commercial Account Director, you will play a crucial part in the future growth of this ethical insurance brokerage whilst being rewarded for your personal contribution to that growth with a fair, transparent and lucrative reward structure.
Why work here?
- This are a business that nurtures talent and fosters professional growth
- Their senior leadership team empower their people, giving them all the tools needed to be successful without any hindrance or bureaucracy
- Despite being a large organisation, there is no hierarchical approach to leadership - giving access to senior leaders to help solve problems and create opportunities
- Local branch support - peers to lean on when going for renewal/new business cases - team approach
- Support from a network of Development Executives - feeding in with campaigns and strategies to win new clients
- Referral network with warm opportunities that are ripe for conversion - quality new business leads
- The Senior leadership don't have a low touch 'go win business' mentality - they are exceptionally supportive/hands on
- They maintain incredibly high levels of support around their Account Directors as their books grow so there is no real limit in terms of how much you can grow as teams can be built around you to support
- They offer a clear and transparent financial reward/bonus structure
- This business values the importance of work/life balance so will offer you the flexibility needed to be successful without
- Access to the best insurer markets with positive relationships making sure your clients are covered no matter the risk
- Culturally they are progressive, collaborative, approachable and focus on doing the right thing for their people
What they need from you
- A client centric approach, an experienced commercial insurance Account Director - you will be one of the best in your field
- You'll have full commitment to the needs of your clients and offer a truly consultative service
- Regardless of whether you are developing new business or managing an existing client portfolio currently, you will be able to demonstrate growth of a commercial insurance portfolio through a quality advisory service
- Committed to your own professional development you will either have or be working towards chartered status
Want to know more? Please get in touch - No CV, no problem.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.