- Posted 28 February 2023
- Salary£40000 - £60000 per annum
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineGeneral Insurance
Commercial Account Executive
Experienced Account Executive looking to achieve greater results, but you are frustrated with the lack of quality broking/account handling support?
IDEX are supporting one of the UK's leading regional brokerages to build out a team in Wales and our priority is to identify someone who wants help grow the business and build out the missing piece in their UK jigsaw; a South West based office. This is a great time to be part of the journey!
They're in a position to offer an advice-led, experienced Account Executive the opportunity to join them on their exciting journey.
Why's this opportunity worth considering?
- Rather than starting from scratch, you'll have an opportunity to inherit as established portfolio of business, built up of commercial clients from a range of business sectors (Long-standing clients, which won't be under attack)
- A robust, existing pipeline of leads are on offer. This equates to approx.. 1,200 validated leads and renewal dates to work from immediately
- Full broking and Account Handling support. In some cases, you'll have 2 experienced Mid-Market Account Handlers helping you provide the best possible care for your clients. These are highly proficient brokers who will push back to Insurers if needed and are there to ensure you get the best terms for the customer
- Access to both Lloyd's and London markets, as well as most composite Insurers
- Full marketing support, you'll have a dedicated Marketing Manager supporting you with digital campaigns and personal branding
- Based in their lovely offices in Cardiff/Swansea you'll also embrace a home/office working arrangement.
Salary is completely negotiable depending upon the experience you bring to the table, your connections and how you treat your clients.
What do you have to offer?
- You'll be a well-connected Commercial or Corporate Account Executive with a passion for doing what's best for the client. Not cutting corners or selling on price, but opting to service clients with honesty and integrity
- You'll currently be managing a book of business worth anything from £150k income upwards - The type of commercial client you are used to servicing does not matter. Besides, if you have a particular specialism in the market this would be of interest
- Insurance qualifications would be great, but don't worry if you've not had chance to complete them as yet.
The passion and professionalism that beams out from this Broker is so clear to see and we are genuinely excited to share with you more information.
If you feel you are not receiving the level of support which you need to flourish in your role, this opportunity is worth exploring.
No CV? No problem, enquire for more information and we can take it from there.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.