Getting equity as a Commercial Account Executive can be a real rarity! Certainly not something that we see every day! After all that hard work building up your network and a book of business, who wouldn't want a piece of the pie?!
I'm looking to engage with like-minded individuals who are a at a point in their career where they want more!
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will play a crucial part in the future growth of the insurance brokerage and help develop key relationships with both new and existing clients.
What makes our client different is that they take the time to understand the needs of their customers and deliver the right product at the right price, whilst providing excellent customer service and support. This is why they have such a solid reputation in the local market.
Some of your duties will include:
- To develop and maintain the relationship with existing clients and to target new clients from the market place by the effective marketing of current prospects
- Establish and manage with each client a renewal strategy in accordance with the companies procedures/aims to maximise renewal success
- Responsibility to ensure that clients are correctly and adequately insured for all of their insurance exposures and that correct advice is given
- To liaise with Account and Claims Handlers to complete all supporting documentation to maintain and achieve client service standards
- To take ownership of client accounts, resolving queries and problems in a timely and efficient manner to avoid credit control, bad debt and insurer reconciliation issues
If you're a Commercial Account Executive, Client Director or an Senior Account Handler looking to be more client facing then I would love to speak to you!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to come in and become part of the company, gain equity and shape the business in their own image.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.