- Posted 26 May 2022
- Salary£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineGeneral Insurance
Commercial Claims Handler
Working in partnership with one of the most prestigious Brokers in the UK, I am on the hunt for a Commercial Claims Handler for an exciting opportunity with a well-established and dynamic team, responsible for servicing Insurance claims across the UK.
If you're looking for progression, rewards and a professional environment then this is the role for you!
- The successful applicant will manage claims efficiently and effectively dealing with a variety of claims including Corporate, Motor (fleet), Property, Liability, Cyber, Travel and D&O
- The role holder will have responsibility for their own allocated clients and will deal with claims that arise from notification to conclusion
- The production of claims reports is required in accordance with specified deadlines
- The role holder will be required to take part in claims review meetings when required, including attendance at clients premises as necessary
- I am looking for a conscientious, professional person who enjoys being busy and having responsibility for a variety of work
- The successful candidate will be able to prioritise their work, multi-task and manage their workload
- Experience in a claims team, dealing with the corporate or commercial environment is essential
- Ideally the candidate will be working towards, or ACII qualified
For more information and a confidential chat, please don't hesitate to contact me.