Business Director - Marine/Transportation
"We have seen a record year financially, meaning this is an ideal time to capitalize on this growth with a senior appointment" Words proudly commented by the Vice Chairman of this $50m turnover Real Estate, Marine and Liability specialist Insurance Broker on the East Coast of the US
A superb senior opportunity has arisen to join this firm as a Practice Leader. (Senior Vice President)
You will work collaboratively with the senior leadership team, to help drive performance from your team of Producers across the East Coast and Florida. You'll be a strategic advisor, you'll lead from the front and develop new business campaigns for your team.
You'll have a voice, you'll have autonomy and be given the opportunity to make a real difference.
Location wise, you will ideally be based along the East Coast (New York, Charlotte, New Jersey, Philadelphia) or perhaps within the Tampa / Florida regions as members of your team are based in different locations.
- A $50m turnover business, with over 200 employees worldwide across the US, UK, other parts of Europe and Australia.
- A nice sized business with a real 'family feel', an environment where your work is noticed and a senior leadership team who will empower you to make a difference.
- Recent growth has come from the Property and Casualty markets, but the business would like to capatlise on growth within the marine cargo/hull sectors (Both Brown and Blue Water business). Other key areas for the business include Renewable Energy, Construction and Professional Liability
Why would you consider?
- You will be joining a business who have an exceptional infrastructure in place for their producers to earn strong bonuses, but also having a diverse team of individuals who can support with providing optimum client service. For example, this firm have a Marine Lawyer and Senior General Average Adjuster in-house to help support new and existing clients.
- You will be rewarded with a salary up to $220k + package and benefits
- Flexible working from home on offer, with offices across the East Coast to 'report into'
We are specifically looking to talk to proven VPs / Sales Leaders within the commercial insurance sector. You will ideally have won/serviced clients within the property and casualty insurance markets. If you come from a Marine background even better!
This is a genuine senior opportunity for an ambitious, development focussed Senior Leader who crave more opportunity to make a difference.
No resume? No problem, simply get in touch today and we can provide further information
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.