My client is a well-established UK MGA, underwriting SME and micro risks in the UK online Broker market, across property owners and commercial classes, always supported by 'A' rated capacity.
They are seeking a Commercial Underwriter to join their team in Kent.
If you are seeking real responsibility and the opportunity to make a difference in a role which is integral to the business, then this is a perfect role for you. As a Commercial Underwriter you will be responsible for supporting and contributing effectively towards the underwriting and development of the existing portfolio.
This is an innovative business, with technology at the heart of what they do, across underwriting, distribution and analytics, with ambitious growth plans over the course of the next five years.
What they can offer
- A supportive and fun working environment and team
- A competitive salary reviewed annually with on spot bonuses throughout the year
- 25 days holiday pa
- Hybrid working between office and home
- Training packages and career progression
- Employee benefits package: inclusive of healthcare, life insurance, pension and home/hybrid working support and travel support
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.