Compliance Managers (particularly licensing specialists!) within the insurance world, I am looking to speak with you.
I have a new, exciting opportunity for a senior compliance professional to work for a global provider of specialty insurance and reinsurance products.
Reporting to the Head of UK Compliance, the role represents an exciting opportunity to become involved in all aspect of Compliance team's group-wide activities and to support the Head of UK Compliance in the management of the Compliance team.
You will be;
- Dealing with licensing queries and alerts from the business
- Dealing with sanctions queries
- Liaising with local counsel to complete renewal of international licenses and new applications
- Undertaking the annual review of policies, procedures and guidance documents
- The preparation and collation of board papers and committee packs
- Reviewing regulatory and commercial developments and providing updates to the team and manage associated regulatory change requirements
- Performance of second line Compliance Monitoring activities and compiling the quarterly Compliance Monitoring report
- Responsibility for SMCR compliance, including drafting new SMCR applications, completing annual reviews and maintaining the FCA Directory
- Responsibility for maintaining the regulatory reporting calendar and for completing regulatory submissions for Compliance
To apply please either click the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV that outlines the below;
- Compliance experience in the London Insurance market
- Knowledge of sanction regimes
- Knowledge and experience dealing with international licensing