Have you got experience training, developing and coaching individuals with the latest legislation, regulations and guidance in an ever-changing world?
IDEX are supporting a marketing leading training provider that require a Compliance Training Development Manager.
Due to the continued expansion they are looking to recruit an individual who is passionate about training and fully understands the expectations of the FCA and who is up-to-date on all the latest and biggest regulations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the subject matter expert in relation to financial crime and compliance training
- Be responsible for development, maintenance and some delivery of our instructor led compliance training solutions
- Design and develop effective, engaging, modern training support materials , activities, and resources in line with standards and branding
- Provide subject matter expertise support to their digital content team to create and maintain market leading e-learning materials
- Consult internal and external subject matter experts, to review core training modules to ensure they are technically accurate and match current legislation and regulation
- Keep abreast of legislation changes, sector news, and reporting mandates to ensure that our client are proactively supporting their clients
- Manage a team of employed and self-employed trainers
- Evaluate learning interventions to measure impact and quality of training
- Have the ability to lead and facilitate training via Zoom, TEAMS and Webex and in person
- Support the measurement of training effectiveness with evaluation and feedback activities, providing MI to clients and Directors
- Possess a commercial outlook to proactively seek out opportunities to support clients training needs further and promote the services to new clients
- Support the design and distribution of marketing materials and attend industry events to promote your marketing leading services
To apply please send your CV to me, firstname.lastname@example.org, titled 'Compliance Trainer opportunity'.