We are currently recruiting for high motivated individuals who are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference to work as a trusted business advisor for our big four client, specialising in the conduct risk sector, to find, ask and answer the questions nobody else has yet asked and the develop and execute an effective service.
As a Conduct Risk Executive in our clients Consulting Service Delivery team, you will be working with their global teams to deliver high quality work to their clients, who will primarily be from the financial sector. You will help their clients gain comfort by using your technical knowledge of compliance matters. You will work with the leadership team to speak directly with clients to provide them with advice and recommendations. You will be supporting management to lead teams working on Conduct Risk engagements.
- Work effectively as a team member sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
- Assist with the mobilisation of project teams and design of the processes to be followed
- Support engagement management activities such as finance tracking, billing, resource management
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel, whilst building strong internal relationships within consulting and across other services
- Support bids and proposals for new projects and client opportunities
- Assist in preparing reports and outputs that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring staff
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills
- Contribute to people initiatives including training, buddying with new joiners etc.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Support the development of junior colleagues
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Creative, independent with good problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- History of working for large scale organisations