An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Construction Solicitor with a focus on contentious construction experience to join a leading law firm in their construction disputes team.
The team itself boasts a wealth of experience dealing with clients on both domestic and international construction projects.
The successful Construction Solicitor will work alongside a team who have extensive experience within in the construction industry, and an array of relevant engineering and construction qualifications, giving you a degree of separation from the rest of the market and offering you the opportunity to thrive and further develop your career.
The ideal Construction Lawyer will possess between 1- 4 years PQE and ideally have experience in the following areas of contentious construction:
- Disputes over the valuation of variations, the release of retention's and the resolution of final accounts
- Claims for defects in design and workmanship
- Claims for breaches of planning controls and building regulations
- Claims for delay, disruption, and extensions of time
- Disputes over service and maintenance charges
- Professional negligence claims against Architects, Surveyors, Engineers, and Project Managers
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to work for a practice embedded in the London market.
For more information of this rare opportunity to join an established and growing construction team, please get in contact with Rhys for a confidential conversation.