This international law firm seek to recruit a Solicitor to join their Corporate team in Birmingham.
- International firm
- Full service
- 1600 chargeable hours target
- Top tier ranked for Corporate by Legal 500/ Chambers
- You will undertake a wide spectrum of high quality corporate work - principally mergers and acquisitions, private equity, equity capital markets, joint ventures and group restructurings
- Diverse client base that ranges from utilities companies to high-profile sports clubs, telecoms providers, hospitality, tech, and engineering on a range of sell-side matters
- 4-7 years PQE
- Corporate Law experience gained at a reputable firm
- £68,000 - £75,000
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible working available
If you would like to be considered for this Corporate Solicitor opportunity in Birmingham, please apply below or contact Luqmaan Ayaz for further details.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.