Business Manager - Commercial & Marine Insurance
Opportunity to deal with good sized commercial/corporate business as an Account Handler, flexibility working from home, a supportive and caring Broking Leader who will be there to encourage you.
Let's face it, working in the city is great, the hustle and bustle of the insurance market, the shops, restaurants and endless things to do.
The 3 hour round trip commute .... not so much. You're now tired of the over-crowded and often delayed trains, extortionate season ticket prices and your lack of social life.
Do you feel this pain and you're based in Hertfordshire/Bedfordshire? It is with great excitement to announce that a Regional Commercial Broker in North Hertfordshire are recruiting for 2 Account Handlers to join their corporate team due to retirements/succession planning.
You enjoy dealing with the larger, more complex cases. You've dealt with commercial combined/package, fleet and property, but you have had exposure to some of the more technical risks such as PI, D&O and cyber. (Even if you have only dealt with SME this could be the ideal next step for you)
If successful, you'll be joining a firm with an enviable track record for promoting staff from within, whilst rewarding employee's financially. You'll be representing a firm with a strong brand that takes pride in being one of the few remaining independents in the market.
You are a proficient Commercial Account Handler, but why apply?
- Base salary between £28,000 - £37,000 on offer depending upon experience
- You'll be representing a global business, with offices in Europe and North America.
- Opportunities of progression into different teams/divisions
- Transport links into Milton Keynes and London
What do you need to have to be successful?
- You'll have a solid background as either a Commercial or Corporate Account Handler. You'll enjoy developing business relationships with existing clients, you can identify gaps in cover and have a desire to be the best you can be
- ACII qualified? Great. If not, this business will support you on your journey to becoming ACII.
- You must have a well-rounded background within commercial insurance with a love for looking after clients
If you are tired of commuting to the City or you're simply after a new challenge locally, please get in touch today. No worries if you don't have a CV typed up, we'll get that sorted for you.