IDEX are supporting a reputable player in the insurance industry.
They are committed to delivering exceptional service and tailored insurance solutions to their clients and are currently seeking a dedicated Corporate Account Manager to join their team in Birmingham, where you will play a key role in serving their UK corporate clients.
As a Corporate Account Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide crucial support Account Executives in delivering top-notch service to our UK corporate clients.
- Efficiently manage all renewals and adjustments, ensuring professionalism and timeliness.
- Accurately prepare client and market documentation to meet client needs.
- Obtain quotations for both new business and renewals.
- Scrutinize policy documentation for accuracy before client issuance.
- Identify risk exposures and provide insurance solutions, collaborating with the Account Executives.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Essential experience in brokering and servicing the needs of UK Corporate clients.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to effectively interact with clients and team members.
- A solid understanding of relevant classes of business.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive broking presentations that align with client requirements.
- Proficiency in preparing client summaries and other essential documentation.
- Capability to prepare and interpret claims experiences and analyses, including claims triangulations and the impact of deductibles and coverage variations.
- Global experience would be advantageous.
If you are an experienced Corporate Account Manager looking to join a company that values integrity, professionalism, and client-centric service then get in touch for a confidential chat.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.