- Posted 24 April 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Corporate IFA Admin
One of the UK's leading independent financial advisory and wealth management firms has an exciting opportunity to join the existing Corporate team.
The Corporate Administrator will primarily assist the Corporate Team in providing administration support to the IFA's and their clients. A high performing team looking for timely and efficient administration and technical support while demonstrating excellent customer service to our IFA's and Wealth Management's organisational strategy.
Key Responsibilities - Corporate Administrator
- Book and confirm client appointments
- Prepare client files and joiner packs for meetings
- Administering and servicing both schemes and individual members
- Rebroking existing schemes
- Processing all new business and providing regular updates on progress to clients and IFAs
- Maintain, monitor, and oversee the smooth running of the scheme including reviews, renewals, new joiners, and leavers
- Accurate record keeping
- Manage annual reviews
- Assist with marketing initiatives
- Work closely with IFAs to deliver teams goals and targets
- Work as part of a team and accept a shared responsibility for colleagues/workloads within team as required
- Routinely and consistently follow company procedures and compliance requirements
- Any other reasonable request made by a Manager/Director of the business
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Auto-enrolment legislation
- Experience within the Financial Services Sector
- Broad knowledge and experience of all product and advice areas
- Effective organisational and planning skills with an ability to meet deadlines
- Able to forge and develop relationships with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand needs and provides excellent customer service
- Experienced in using Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Delivery focused, with a drive for quality throughout and a keen eye for detail
- Willing to learn and develop.
Range of excellent benefits.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.