- Posted 20 September 2022
- Salary£150000 - £200000 per annum
Working in the corporate group of this international law firm who operates across the globe with over 20 offices. You will advise on a broad range of tax matters for corporate and private equity clients.
The highly regarded national tax practice has over 150 fee earners across the firm and the team work on tax advice/ strategy, pre-sale tax planning and preparation, national and international acquisitions and disposals and transaction structuring.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Associate who is looking to progress their career towards Legal Director and eventually partnership.
- A qualified lawyer, ideally 2 - 4 years PQE
- Experience in corporate tax team, advising on the tax aspects of corporate transactions
- Proven experience of leading client relationships for tax matters
- Experience of Private Equity work is desirable.