A highly regarded, regional IFA based in the South of England are looking to add to their Financial Advice team. Due to exciting growth plans for the rest of 2023 and into next year they are looking for a Desk Based Financial Advisor to join the office in Hove.
The role incorporates providing whole of the market personal financial advice to new and existing clients via video and telephony channels. This will predominantly be via existing relationships, introducers and warm leads.
Key duties include:
- Providing regulated advice across a broad product range including investments and pensions
- Giving clear, concise and ethical advice to new and existing clients
- Developing new avenues of business via first class service and client outcomes
- Ensuring sufficient client information is gathered prior to researching and presenting the best possible options
- Ensuring all supporting documents are maintained
- Making sure Statement of Professional Standing (SPS) is held at all times
- Upholding the values and ethics of the organisation
You must be a minimum of Diploma Level 4 qualified, be able to demonstrate experience and success in previous/current regulated advice role and ideally have given telephony based advice before (this isn't a prerequisite however so please still apply if you have faced to face advice experience only).
Joining the organisation at this time would be an excellent career opportunity as the company have ambitious yet achievable plans for growth over the coming years and the Desk Based Advisor division will be key amongst that growth. This will provide opportunities to develop in the role in terms of seniority, remuneration and influence in the coming years. An extremely supportive team, full back office support and genuinely warms business leads make this an excellent opportunity for the right applicant.
So if you match the above criteria, can travel into the Hove area and a position as a Desk Based Financial Advisor is of interest then please apply for confidential conversation.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.