- Posted 14 June 2022
- Salary£50000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + PHI, CI, LA and pension
- LocationCity of London
- DisciplineGeneral Insurance
Development Executive - Professional and Financial Lines
City of London
£50,000 - £100,000 + bonus, pension, PHI, CH and LA
A rapidly expanding Lloyd's insurance Broker in the heart of the City, is seeking a sales professional to develop a UK retail book of Professional and Financial Lines business.
In this newly created role, the Development Executive will spearhead the growth of this Broker's retail proposition and work with the business to create a strategic sales plan. Duties will include:
- Identifying classes of business in which opportunities exist and developing strategy to take advantage of such opportunities.
- Engaging with prospective clients by phone, by email and through networking opportunities.
- Building a portfolio of mid-market/corporate clients nationally.
- Travelling to meet with new and existing clients to build and enhance relationships and generate new business referrals.
- Engaging with key Insurers and supporting the broking teams in placing new and renewal business.
- A proven and experienced retail producer, who can hit the ground running.
- Established product knowledge, particularly in Professional Indemnity and Directors & Officers Liability.
- A confident and motivated individual who wants to drive their own business responsibilities and to accelerate their career.
- Experienced in networking, presenting and cold calling.
- Gravitas to represent the company in a highly professional manner.
- Ability to travel nationally.
- Exemplary client care and service.
This vibrant and forward-thinking Broker is experiencing an exciting period of growth due to recent investment so it is an opportune moment to join! Get in touch to learn more.