We are partnered with a UK leading Wealth management firm who are recruiting for an EB Co-ordinator to their Employee Benefits team. Working closely with directors, this is an exciting opportunity to provide first line support to the consultancy team ensuring how they operate is well-organised, supported and focused on the sales strategies and objectives. You will have the flexibility to further shape and develop this role that plays to your key strengths and skills.
If you are someone with excellent attention to detail, adaptable organisation skills, with the ability to communicate with various internal stakeholders to build, implement and monitor robust processes for cross departmental working please get in touch.
- Educated to 'A' level standard or equivalent
- Great interpersonal skills
- proven record of problem solving within an administrative role with an organised approach and ability to prioritise time and meet deadlines
- highly organised and can demonstrate their ability to multi-task
- computer literacy and working knowledge of MS software
- experience within the Employee Benefits industry (desired)
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.