- Posted 25 April 2022
- Salary£90000 - £95000 per annum + + Bonus
- DisciplineFinancial Services
With a strong quantitative background, you will work within the wider Economics department of the bank and be responsible for the collection, analysis, interpretation & reporting of economic news, data, reports & statistics on a Global and Regional (Middle East) level.
- provide economic & financial market insight & analysis to inform Executive Management, Asset Management and Treasury within the bank.
- present analysis to shareholders & investors and senior management.
- produce external publications to build the bank's reputation for thought leadership.
- Perform economic forecasts using economic theory and econometric techniques.
- Master's degree in Finance, Economics, Market Research, or equivalent.
- Ph.D. in Economics would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience within the economic department of a global financial institution.
- High degree of methodological-conceptual skills including data analysis and forecasting.
- Experience in writing Macro Economic and Research reports.
- Familiar with statistical concepts and tools for data modelling and forecasting tools: STATA, Eviews.
- Held a similar Economic role from a reputable firm in an OECD Country.
- Capable at writing excellent reports and publications independently.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent Technical skill set (Statistical Concepts, tools) for data modelling & forecasting.