Do you have experience within the financial services sector?
We are working with a growing financial services business with offices across the UK, expanding their employee benefits arm. Due to this expansion they are now looking to recruit x2 employee benefit administrators into either their Gloucester or Manchester office on a hybrid basis either full time or part time.
The office in Gloucester is on the outskirts, offering parking on site. The office in Manchester is a 15 minute walk from Piccadilly train station so great on public transport or the option for parking in a multi story.
Benefits for this role include:
- Bonus Scheme
- Hybrid Working
- 6% employer pension contribution
- 23 days' annual leave increasing to 27 days' in line with tenure
- Flexible Benefits platform including a buy and sell holiday scheme
- Medical Cash Plan
- Death in Service
- Private Medical Insurance
- High Street Discounts
- Discounted insurance premiums
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme - counselling service
- Fruit & breakfast provided weekly
- Social activities
- Wellbeing activities and support
- Professional qualification support
This business will actively support and encourage you with career development and have a Route map in place to gain professional qualifications and promotion.
If you have a background in Employee benefits or financial services and keen to start your career within employee benefits with a firm that has offices in Gloucester or Manchester then please click apply!
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.