Our client is looking for a Corporate Services Administrator to join their successful team.
You will be part of a warm friendly team, together making a real difference to their clients and communities.
If you have an Employee benefit background or experience in pensions, private medical or Insurance then please reach out.
- Provide accurate and timely administrative support to group pension and employee benefit scheme
- To ensure all Group Pension Scheme contributions and Group Risk premiums are paid on time
- Liaising with Advisers and other staff as required, to ensure all administrative activity is completed accurately and on time
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date manual and computer records in order to support business activity effectively
- Ensure documentation is issued in line with all compliance requirements
- Files are prepared for scanning within the agreed company guidelines and that the scanning process is carried out accurately
- Maintain good working relationships with customers, providers, clients and colleagues
- Other ad hoc duties as required to support the activity of the corporate administrative function
- Financial Services Administration experience preferably from Group Risk/Personal/Medical/Pension
- A high standard of compliance and regulatory knowledge
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to deal with high volumes of work, as well as show attention to detail when instructing high value transactions
- Possess confident communication skills and work effectively in both a team and autonomously
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel and demonstrate excellent written skills.
- Competent IT skills
- Experience using client management / financial planning tools
- Familiarity of dealing with third parties
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.