IDEX is working with a market leading Wealth Management firm in the search for experienced Employee Benefits Administrators. Due to continued growth, this successful firm are looking to add to the Scottish team (Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen).
The successful candidate will be expected to provide administrative support to a team of consultants, maintaining a portfolio of Employee Benefits for the clients.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in an employee benefits related role
- Experience in pension administration, risk benefits and health-care benefits (Group Personal Pension (GPP), Group Life Insurance (GLA), Critical Illness (CIC) Group Income Protection (GIP), Private Medical Insurance (PMI), Health Cash plans (HCP), Dental and Travel insurances)
- Attending client meetings
- Work within the rules and regulations of the pensions regulator
- Ensure client records are accurate and kept up to date
The Successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as an employee benefits Administrator within a Financial Service environment, either from an IFA or Provider background. You will have solid communication and articulation skills as well a strong technical skills and attention to detail is key.
- Competitive Salary
- Share Incentive Plan
- Group Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Health Cash Plan
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.